Sunday

never treats me sweet&gentle, the way he should...i got it bad, and that ain't good

When I'm good I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.
Mae West


When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm horrid.
(apparently) Gloria Sparrow

Sometimes its hard to be so good when the whole wide world is watching. Sometimes it's a pasttime you just can't stop playing out like a bigtime joke the world thinks it's got on you but you've really got on the world. Sometimes, you think, you're gonna take em by a big bad surprise when--bop!--they're not even payin attention don't even know it's comin'. Sometimes you think, whata buncha suckers to take a game laid down so easy-simple they don't even look for the trick, they all think they know what's what, who's who but they don't know a damn thing bout how the song really lays down darlin.

No comments: