Thursday

girl, you'll be a woman, soon

Oh, to sleep until I am whole again, to awaken free and light.
Anais


And so she exclaims: 'All my heart is singing with my longing for love.'
She is in love with love, but not as a mere adolescent,
not as a girl of seventeen, but as the embryonic artist that she is,
the one who will fecundate the world with her love,
the one who will cause suffering and strife because she loves too much...
Henry Miller


Quise cortar la flor
más tierna del rosal
pensando que de amor
no me podría pinchar
y mientras me pinchaba
me enseñó una cosa
...


1. a) of the color rose
b) having a pinkish usually healthy looking complexion: blooming
c) marked by blushes
2. characterized by or tending to promote optimism


y la deje caer
rompieron a sangrar
las llagas en mi piel
y con sus pétalos
me la curó mimosa

Mecano



if there are any heavens my mother will(all by herself)have
one. It will not be a pansy heaven nor
a fragile heaven of lilies-of-the-valley but
it will be a heaven of blackred roses

my father will be(deep like a rose
tall like a rose)

standing near my

(swaying over her
silent)
with eyes which are really petals and see

nothing with the face of a poet really which
is a flower and not a face with
hands
which whisper
This is my beloved my

(suddenly in sunlight

he will bow,

& the whole garden will bow)
ee cummings



I have been sweetly asleep for
a few centuries,and I am
erupting without warning.
Anais

No comments: