Wednesday

come to my window

When I am laid
Am laid in earth
May my wrongs create
No trouble
No trouble
In thy breast.

Remember me!
But ah
forget my fate...
Remember me, Remember me
but ah
forget
my
fate.
Dido's Lament

Now, when we live with the same fervor, the same temperature, the same extravagance,
I am in bliss.
This is the life, the talk, these are the emotions which belong to me. I breathe freely now.
I am at home. I am myself.
Anais


Wake from your sleep,
the drying of your tears,
Today we escape, we escape.

Pack and get dressed
before your father hears us,
before all hell breaks loose.
Breathe, keep breathing, don't
lose your nerve.
Breathe, keep breathing,
I can't do this alone.
(Radiohead)

Is how one is loved always so important? Is it so imperative that one should be loved absolutely or greatly?
Anais

Obviously with love, absolutes are only hallucinations. But please, don't lose faith.
Who could stand dimness, placidity, in the one field where we should demand
reverence?
Why would you try to diminish the only living thing that is self-containing
in its luminescence?
Sometimes you have to hold your breath to make sure you won't
gasp?
Sometimes you bite your lip so you won't slip up, shriek?
Are you afraid of being enraptured with the resplendence of this moment?
Maybe some things are too good to be true--but maybe this is neither
good
nor what you've known as truth?

'And when you have waited-- has it made you sure?'
James Baldwin

No comments: