Thursday

please let me get what i want

Apparently, according to Grace Slick, makin it with The Lizard King was like

"making love to a floating art form with eyes"

which is, oh, peut-etre...the most cacophonously wondrous description you could

imagine resulting from that combustion. It's a wonder he even needed anyone to light his fire, strangeling.



I kiss his throat. When his throat shows in the open shirt I can't talk, desire moves me so. I whisper hoarsely in his ear 'I love you' three times in such a tone that he is frightened.
Anais

'You become a woman with me. I was almost terrified by it. You are not just thirty years old--you are a thousand years old'
Henry to Anais


par·ox·ysm
Etymology: Middle English paroxism, from Medieval Latin paroxysmus, from Greek paroxysmos, from paroxynein to stimulate, from para- + oxynein to provoke, from oxys sharp —oxygen
Date:
15th century
1 : a fit, attack, or sudden increase or recurrence of symptoms (as of a disease) :
2 : a sudden violent emotion or action : outburst
MerriamWebster


You are my center when I spin away, out of control.
Radiohead



HAVE ANOTHER CHERRY.
Jack Nicholson via Witches of Eastwick

No comments: