Tuesday

and i try, o my God do i try, i try all the time

proud flesh
scarred flesh,
flesh healed from a wound,
said to grow back stronger--practically impervious to harm ...

there was a time I was already unharmable, but I wasn't as strong.


acceptance is a always a matter of choice, love always a matter of preference. If you wait until you meet absolute perfection before getting involved, you'll never love anyone and never do anything
...
obviously, compared to the concept, reality is always wrong; as soon as a concept is embodied, it becomes distorted
...
since they were strong enough to wrest me from death, perhaps they will know how to help me to live again. They will surely know.
Either one founders in apathy, or the earth becomes repeopled. I didn't founder.
Since my heart continues to beat, it will have to beat for something, for someone.
Since I'm not deaf, I'll once more hear people
calling to me.
de Beauvoir

I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart. I am I am I am.
Plath



O. Hope.

1 comment:

natalia said...

'acceptance is always.....'
ahhh that struck me.