Monday

i guess i should've known from the way you parked your car sideways....

There was a little girl,
And she had a little curl
Right in the middle of her forehead.
When she was good
She was very, very good,
And when she was bad she was horrid.
One day she went upstairs,
When her parents, unawares,
In the kitchen were occupied with meals,
And she stood upon her head
In her little trundle-bed,
And then began hooraying with her heels.
Her mother heard the noise,
And she thought it was the boys
A-playing at a combat in the attic;
But when she climbed the stair,
And found Jemima there,
She took and she did spank her most emphatic.
H.W. Longfellow


So Im sitting at a bar in guadalajara
In walks a guy with a faraway look in his eyes...
He said: Ive got as powerful horse outside. Climb on the back, I'll
take you for a ride--I know a little place, we can get there for the break of day
I said: In These Shoes? No way, jose.
I said honey, lets stay right here

Then I met an englishman
O,
he said:
Wont you walk up and down my spine--It makes me feel strangely alive
I said: In These Shoes? I doubt you'd survive. I said
...honey, lets do it.
Kirsty Maccoll


…As though something that winds and chimes in a supernatural harmony is clicking and whirring inside of me…His Smell—oh, God, if I could I would wear your scent around my neck and carry it with me to take a piece of you wherever I go…whispered and delirious: Things I imagine while on my way to dreaming....

No comments: