Monday

to take you in the sun - to promised lands - to show you everyone

…but what is proper to the visible is, we said, to be the surface of an inexhaustible depth: this is what makes it able to be open to visions other than our own. For the first time, the seeing that I am is for me really visible; for the first time I appear to myself completely turned inside out under my own eyes. Through the other body, I see that, in coupling with the flesh of the world, the body contributes more than it receives, adding to the world what that I see the treasure necessary for what the other body sees. For the first time, the body no longer couples itself up with the world, it clasps another body, applying itself to it, carefully with its whole extension, the body lost outside of the world and its goals, fascinated by the unique occupation of floating in Being with another life, of making itself the outside of its inside and the inside of its outside. And henceforth movement, touch, vision, applying themselves to the other and to themselves, return toward their source and in the patient and silent labor of desire, being the paradox of expression
Merleau-Ponty

Oh so don't pay no mind To my watering eye Must be something in the air
That I'm breathing Yes'n I try to ignore All this blood on the floor
It's just this heart on my sleeve that's a bleeding Oh mama don't walk away
You leave me here bereaving from the words so hard and plain
Saying the love that we had was just selfish and sad To see you now with him is just making me mad
Oh so kiss him again just to prove to me that you can and I will stand here and
burn in my skin
R. Lamontagne

you were the strange one<<
darkbeautiful creature
i sketch as I sleep
i was trying to unwrap you

i wanted to scream my fingers down your back,
((Gasp the touch no It’s Not Too Much))
tell you it’d be ok—

you don’t believe me.
Suck my blood
take me in
i’m falling into the
Curl of your lips’ softline
and it’s alright
that there’s no
other way i see no
other way

Crawltome followme
and I will keep your name
in a box in a
thudding cavern inside
inside my enclosed furled recess, where it’s safesafesafe

i will swim in your lifeline
((Do you hear my name in your blood?))

I will wait

wait with my eyes closed
i will feel along the wall
i’ll feel along the wall:

o sweet little darlin’

No comments: