Friday

well, i'm your Venus, i'm your Fire, at your desire

But Ruth replied:
Do not persuade me to leave you
or go back and not follow you.
For wherever you go, I will go,
and wherever you live, I will live;
Your people will be my people,
and your God will be my God.
Where you die, I will die,
and there I will be buried.
May the Lord do this to me,
and even more,
if anything but death
separates you and me.
The Big Book

We have both lost ourselves, but sometimes we reveal the most when we are least like ourselves. I am not trying to think anymore. I can't think when I am with you. You are like me, wishing for a perfect moment, but nothing too long imagined can be perfect in a wordly way. Neither one of us can say just the right thing. We are overwhelmed. Let us be overwhelmed. It is so lovely, so lovely.
Anais

Today I believe in the possibility of love. That is why I endeavor to trace its imperfections, its pervasions.
Frantz Fanon

Tell me a little story about what true love does mean.

No comments: